Long Gun Displays - Parade Rest
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Simple but effective. Does not detract from the gun itself, but presents in a way to be appreciated on any flat surface
Solid Cherry, Tiger Maple or Walnut
- The distance between the cradles is infinitely adjustable to 23” to perfectly fit your valuable firearm and level it with the tabletop, shelf or desk.
- It is viewable from either side for tabletop display or left-handed guns.
- The sliding crossbar allows perfect placement of the cradles for your firearm.
- The gently curving and tapering cradle grips and steadies your firearm perfectly upright and accommodates a range of stock widths.
- The cradles are lined with felt to protect your item.
- The ears at the top of the cradle are 2-3/4 inches apart to accommodate double-barreled shotguns.
- Excellent stand for lever-action rifles.
Correct cradles for your firearm
You will need two tall cradles for very long firearms with balance points forward of the trigger. Otherwise, with most modern guns and those with downturned shoulder pieces
One tall and one short work best.
We keep some on hand, but most are made to order. Takes about 2 weeks to get delivery to you.