Trask "Garrett" bison leather chukka boot
Another of our Trask closeout coup! The "Garrett"
A mans bison leather chukka boot. Relatively light weight, but excellently finished. If we have your size, don't hesitate.
Check out the reviews on the Buffalo Wool Co website ... I was late in getting this shoe on line. https://thebuffalowoolco.com/products/garrrett-bison-boots-by-trask.
Crafted of Horween bison leather that’s waterproofed in the tannage for lasting stain resistance, our sturdy chukka boot is built with seam-sealed waterproof construction and a waterproof full welt so you stay dry and comfortable in even the wettest weather. A road-gripping Vibram rubber lugged sole offers traction when it’s slick. Horween waterproof American bison. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Leather lining. Removable, molded, cushioned insole. Waterproof full welt. Vibram rubber lugged sole.
- Horween® Chromexcel American bison leather.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Leather lining.
- Microsuede/leather sock liner.
- Shock-absorbing removable insole with extra EVA cushioning at the heel.
- Vibram "Icebreaker" Rubber outsole. This is a tremendous innovation for stability - whether on ice, concrete... just any surface. Same sole on the "Westcott".
- Imported by Trask. (yes, these are not made in the U.S)
- Sizing in Men's sizes (I believe these run about .5 size small, my recommendation is to order up a size)
Close out priced at $129 instead of the regular $295.