GRIPS6 ultra light, ultra simple belts
I bought a couple of these with their nifty bison buckle ... well, they call it a buffalo ... about 8 years ago. Gave one away and put the other on the shelf. Never really tried it until this past month. Boy, and I ever glad I did. It is really a great belt!
In the intervening years, my girth expanded and I transitioned to suspenders as my belts were just not keeping my pants up. These, however, are so light and easy to work; I decided to get them into the store.
It is my go to every day belt with jeans, cargo pants or shorts. I am very pleased that I have a belt that holds me up and doesn't weigh me down.
Choice of three buckles and a couple of different webs. One very light weight and the other a bit thicker, different texture and more demanding. The webbing is made long enough for even the chunkiest of us guys .... and can be trimmed to length and the cut edge re-burnished (melted) very easily.
You not thrilled; just send it back for a refund ... like everything else we make or sell.
The lightweight web belt (1.5") is the one I have. The Element web is 1.5” strap with a unique weave designed specifically for GRIP6 Belts is a proprietary
weave allows for smooth adjustment and functionality while adding style to any GRIP6 buckle. (think I will also give one a try).
- 100% MADE IN THE USA- GRIP6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability. This belt lies flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin. Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminum. The straps are woven with high strength nylon webbing.