Cattleman's Crease "E.D." Cowboy Hat
ON SALE NOW ... in limited quantities! Sold at $110 .... now 1/2 price on those remaining.
The "E.D." cattleman's crease Litefelt® packable cowboy hat is made from 20% bison fiber and 80% domestic wool, blended to create a unique, durable, stylish and soft hat. Named after the long time "hand" - now manager - of the Armendaris (NM) 200,000 acres bison ranch; E.D. Edwards. Great hat; great guy!
Available in black... true deep black (the picture looks a bit grey, but it is not. This hat is trimmed with one of three colors Black, Red or Silver grosgrain ribbon hat band and matching ribbon on edge of brim.
Please call 915-247-6601 to make sure we have your size available before ordering online. We will not be re-making this style (just as they will not be remaking E.D., so get yours before it goes to some other lucky person.
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4