Trask "Lowell" - Dark Brown American steer and shearling sheepskin - lined 3/4 boot for city or country
October 12, 2022
Now most guys do not want a "fur" lined boot ... not for everyday wear. This is different.. it is just a short shearling sheepskin. At this price, you are going to really enjoy the comfort. 5 eyelet and two speed hooks - about a 9" boot that cradles your ankle and grabs the pavement. (check out the on line reviews from folks that paid full price!) Pretty impressive, for sure.
Still a few pair of the Lowell in either Saddle Tan bison or Black Elk - just put Lowell in the search bar to find what is left in those.
These run pretty true to size, but if in doubt order a half size up.
American Steer Lowell Closeout priced at: $119.00
Originally $295. (They are still on line at anywhere from $206 - $295)
• Full leather welt and midsole.
• Horween® American steer and genuine shearling.
• Waxed cotton round laces
• Sturdy, milled solid brass speed lace hooks.
• Leather lining.
• Ortholite®-cushioned footbed with leather-covered insole.
• Rubber micro-lug sole with leather shank.
• Stacked leather heel.