Trask "Jackson" bison leather Briefcase/ Laptop case - black
For the price of 2, you get 5!
This is for one case - 5 pieces - of the Trask Jackson brief case: These are $450 briefcases .... and well worth it! A beautiful piece of craftsmanship.
Use them yourself; makes someone a superior gift,
Crafted of Horween® American bison Chromexcel, a rich, rugged leather made in the USA using techniques and formulas developed nearly 100 years ago. Bison has a distinctive grain and character that feels supple from the start and wears like iron.
- Genuine Horween® American bison Chromexcel leather in black
- Adjustable/detachable cotton web shoulder strap with leather shoulder pad.
- Antiqued brass hardware.
- Front-zip organization panel with 5 open pockets, a card pocket, 3 pen loops & a key clip.
- Zip-top main compartment with padded section fits up to 15” laptop.
- Interior zipper pocket.
- Top leather-wrapped carry handles.
- Contrast cotton lining.
- 15½”L x 11”H x 2”D.
- Imported by Trask.
- Originally $450