The B.O.S.S. (Best Overall Short Sock)
You've asked for them, we made them, our new warmer climate short ankle socks, the "Best Overall Short Sock".
This sock has a great foot fit design with an integrated arch support, terry loop cushioning through the foot-bed, flat toe seam, breathing toe box, ultra reinforced on the heel and ball of the foot. It is insulating, soft and durable, wicking moisture away like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Designed for a dry cool comfort in hot environments, with superior moisture regain properties, and exceptional air-flow almost double the wicking of fine wool. (keeps your feet dry and sweat free)
Exceptionally durable for outdoor activities, distance running, or just knocking around town in your sneakers. These socks are easy to care for and due to their antimicrobial properties, feel free to wear them a few times before washing. But when they do need to be cleaned, simply machine wash on the warm or cool setting, then toss them in the dryer.
Fiber content; 30% Bison / 30% Preshrunk Merino Wool / 30% Bamboo / 7% nylon and 3% Lycra spandex.
- Targeted cushioning system
- Volumetric compression - full foot compression supports you during and after intense activity.
- Spandex arch support helps fight fatigue and keeps the sock in place
- Vented panel provide breathability
- Smooth flat toe seam
- Reinforced heel and toe wear zones
- Colors available, Natural (Taupe), Black, Navy.
- Made in the USA at Fox Valley Knitting - Osage, Iowa
- Machine wash and dry
sizing: small - ladies (shoe size) 4 - 6.5
medium - ladies 7 -9.5; men's 6 - 8
large - ladies 10 - 11.5; men's 8.5 - 10.5
XL - men's 11 - 13
(Thank you all who "reminded me" gently that I needed to get a sizing chart on here.)