Trask "Lowell" Saddle Tan Bison - shearling lined 3/4 boot for city or country
THE REVIEWS KEEP COMING IN 5 STAR ON THE "LOWELL"!! The very last few pair of the Trask "Lowell" in Saddle Tan Bison Originally $295. Now just $149. (still have more sizes in Black Elk and Dark Brown American Steer)
The saddle tan is bison. The ankle inset is double faced shearling sheepskin;
bench-crafted of Horween® Chromexcel American bison or steer with double-faced genuine shearling shaft for an extra touch of softness and warmth.
• Full leather welt and midsole.
• Horween® American bison and genuine shearling.
• Waxed cotton round laces
• Sturdy, milled solid brass speed lace hooks.
• Leather lining.
• Ortholite®-cushioned footbed with leather-covered insole.
• Rubber micro-lug sole with leather shank.
• Stacked leather heel.