American Field (AF) Bison Crew Socks
ALL-NEW FOR 2021! Now in stock with a very limited supply for the fall production!!
We very carefully remove all the guard hair and scour the fiber so it is soft, cuddly, and very very warm. No prickly itch from these socks.
The shorter brother to the "American Field Bison Boot sock"
We love our bison and you will too! Carefully collected and removed, our bison wool has a feel and functionality like no other. Be one of the growing number of people who know the difference bison wool can make. https://thebuffalowoolco.com/ #Buffalowoolco #buffalo #buffalowool #bison #bisonwool #woolblend #socks #boots #hiking #outdoors #fieldandstream #outdoors #clothesPosted by The Buffalo Wool Co
- Terry loop with extra padding in the footbed
- Nylon Over-plaited through the entire sock
- Triple-Reinforced toe & heel
- Mid-weight sock
- Flat seam toe
- Crew sock, 8 inches from heel
- Bison logo on the toe
- Machine wash warm. Then tumble dry. No need to bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Made in the USA
- 46% American bison down, 44% Polyamide nylon, 4% Tencel, 4%, Lycra & 2% spandex (the percentages don't really tell the full story though, the base yarn that makes up the body of the sock is 90% bison down, and 10% nylon, then we add additional nylon to over plait and reinforce the underfoot, toe and heel, and the spandex, lycra in the top, and the Tencel down the bridge rib)
Socks should fit as well as any of your other garments. The heel should sit on your heel and not under it as in a sock too small, nor half way up your Achilles as in a sock that’s too large. Socks should be flush against your foot with no extra material sagging. The toe seam should lay flat across the top of the toes.
Sock Heel at Your Heel
The sock heel should sit on your heel, not under it or above it.
Flat Toe Seam
The toe seam should lie flat along the top of your toes, not above or below.
Taut Across the Foot
Socks should be taut across your foot with no sagging material.
|Shoe Size||US Men||US Women|
3 – 6
7 – 9
7 – 10
9.5 – 11.5
10 – 12.5
12 – 14