American Field (AF) Bison Crew Socks 2022
A bison down crew sock that will keep your feet warm and dry all winter long. When summer comes, don't worry, they will also provide dry cool comfort in hot environments, with superior moisture regain properties, and exceptional air-flow almost double the wicking of fine wool. (keeps your feet dry and sweat-free) Exceptionally durable for outdoor activities, long distance running, hold up strong for eighteen holes, or just knocking around town in your sneakers. These socks are incredibly easy to care for and due to their antimicrobial properties, feel free to wear them a few times before washing. But when they do need to be cleaned, simply machine wash on the warm or cool setting, then toss them in the dryer.
We very carefully remove all the guard hair and scour the fiber so it is soft, cuddly, and very very warm. No prickly itch from these socks.
The shorter brother to the "American Field Bison Boot sock"
We love our bison and you will too! Carefully collected and removed, our bison wool has a feel and functionality like no other. Be one of the growing number of people who know the difference bison wool can make. https://thebuffalowoolco.com/ #Buffalowoolco #buffalo #buffalowool #bison #bisonwool #woolblend #socks #boots #hiking #outdoors #fieldandstream #outdoors #clothesPosted by The Buffalo Wool Co
- Terry loop with extra padding in the footbed
- Nylon Over-plaited through the entire sock
- Triple-Reinforced toe & heel
- Mid-weight sock
- Flat seam toe
- Crew sock, 8 inches from heel
- Bison logo on the toe
- Machine wash warm. Then tumble dry. No need to bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Made in the USA
- 46% American bison down, 44% Polyamide nylon, 4% Tencel, 4%, Lycra & 2% spandex (the percentages don't really tell the full story though, the base yarn that makes up the body of the sock is 90% bison down, and 10% nylon, then we add additional nylon to over plait and reinforce the underfoot, toe and heel, and the spandex, lycra in the top, and the Tencel down the bridge rib)