ULU - Nuna ladies winter boot
Except for a few pair of ladies size 11 ... these are sold out!
Another great (part) bison leather product from ULU. In time for winter outings this year .... and lots more to come!
The Nuna is a fun and functional winter boot, this boot can be worn on the mountain or in town. The boot is fully lined in sheep's wool and has amazing traction. Split side design makes on and off a breeze, but the lacing system can keep it closed up snug if you need it for long hikes and steep climbs.
- Easy to keep clean, long wearing, great looking faux rabbit fur upper
- Water resistant bison leather mud guard.
- Lightweight materials
- EVA midsole and dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
- Plastic shank for added stability, support and proper flex
- Removable molded footbed for greater comfort
- Elk skin pull loop.
- ULU logo lace keeper and rivet
- Lined with 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool