Bear Knuckles - bison leather ergonomic work gloves
NEW from Bear Knuckles Gloves - same great ergonomic finger flex system ... but in American bison leather.
- Extremely durable Bison leather that lasts 2 times longer than the Bear Knuckles cowhide gloves (Hey ... they are the one making this claim ... not me ... but I don't doubt that the bison will outlast the steer!)
- Patented Double Wedge design (Extreme Curved Finger)
- Winged thumb design
- Shirred back (Elastic stretch band for secure fit)
- Purpose placed gussets for longer lasting construction
- Minimized seams for reduced stitching wear
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort
- Put gloves on
- Spritz with water
Note: If gloves are water/oil resistant, use mink oil or leather conditioner instead of water
- Wear until dry
Maintenance & Cleaning
All Bear Knuckles gloves are safe to hand or machine wash and dry. After machine washing, gloves will shrink to original size and may be stiff. Follow Break-in Steps above to recondition.