Palo Duro Cowboy Hat
Our wildly best selling hat!
Palo Duro Cowboy Hat is a Litefelt® packable cowboy hat, made from 20% bison fiber and 80% domestic wool, blended to create a unique, durable, stylish and soft hat. Our best seller for the last 9 years!
Medium crown, front pinch style with a 3 1/4" brim. Available in weathered pecan and rope. Trimmed with a corded gross-grain hat band. Made exclusively for Buffalo Gold by Bollman Hats in Adamstown, Pennsylvania.
NOTE: Please call to make sure we have your size, as sales of these have exceeded our expectations. Our restocking order from Bollman Hat Company is due before the end of November ... and we are just holding our breath!
SECOND NOTE: The "Appaloosa" color (I was incorrectly calling it "Pinto", but Darlene correctly showed me the difference ... and these do look Appaloosa color) is actually created by incomplete blending of our Weathered Pecan colored fiber blend. These were mistakes ... but the coloration is beautiful and the quality just the same as our regular Weathered Pecan. THE PICTURES of the "C" "B" and "D" hats ARE REPRESENTATIVE of the Appaloosa color ... but EACH HAT IS WILDLY DIFFERENT. Only a couple of these in each size - we can send you a photo of the individual hat you will receive before you buy if you just call or email - Cecil@HerdWear.net or 817.992.8220
Hat Sizing Guide
|Small||6 3/4||21 1/8||54|
|6 7/8||21 1/2||55|
|7 1/8||22 1/4||57|
|Large||7 1/4||22 5/8||58|
|X Large||7 1/2||23 1/2||60|
|7 5/8||23 7/8||61|
How to Find Your Hat Size
- First, get yourself a tape measure made from a flexible material like cloth, fabric, or bendable plastic.
- Wrap the tape around your head, making sure you measure above your ears at the area where you prefer to wear your hat.
Although it is a matter of personal choice, a good spot to measure is the widest part of your head, as that’s where a hat often fits the best. When you get a measurement, consult the charts above to figure out your size.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement.
- Don’t pull the tape too tight; you always want to err on the side of having a little too much room.
- If you fall between two sizes, we strongly recommend that you choose the larger in the interest of comfort.
- Head sizes and shapes differ from region to region. The most common male size is 7-3/8 and the average hat size for females is 7-1/4