SALE SALE - Bear Knuckles - bison leather ergonomic work gloves
Well ... with all candor, we were disappointed in the bison leather in these gloves. We had high hopes. The design is very good; fit is good, too ... but the leather is just not as tough as the bison leather gloves we are use to selling.
So ... on sale they go! at the sale price of $35 they are still a good deal; just don't expect the same wear quality as the rest of our bison leather gloves .... regardless of manufacturer.
(back in early 2022 these were ....) NEW from Bear Knuckles Gloves - same great ergonomic finger flex system ... but in American bison leather.
- Extremely durable Bison leather that lasts 2 times longer than the Bear Knuckles cowhide gloves (Hey ... they are the one making this claim ... not me ... but I don't doubt that the bison will outlast the steer!)
- Patented Double Wedge design (Extreme Curved Finger)
- Winged thumb design
- Shirred back (Elastic stretch band for secure fit)
- Purpose placed gussets for longer lasting construction
- Minimized seams for reduced stitching wear
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort
- Put gloves on
- Spritz with water
Note: If gloves are water/oil resistant, use mink oil or leather conditioner instead of water
- Wear until dry
Maintenance & Cleaning
All Bear Knuckles gloves are safe to hand or machine wash and dry. After machine washing, gloves will shrink to original size and may be stiff. Follow Break-in Steps above to recondition.